Actual product may differ from the photos on the website.

Souvenir Pack Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Vinegar

20ml ℮


This souvenir pack includes a taste of Maltese extra virgin olive oil, 2 invoiced oils and an infused vinegar



Dipping Oil Ingredients: Extra virgin olive oil (98%), mixed herbs & spices (rosemary, bay leaf, black pepper, oregano, fennel,chilli, parsley), flavourings.

Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Maltese grown olives Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil Extra Virgin

Olive Oil with Basil Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil (99%), Basil Leaves (1%), Flavouring.

Nutritional info

Nutritional Information / 100g: Energy 367kJ 893kcal; Fat 99g; of which saturates 14.2g; Carbohydrate 0.3g; of which sugars 0.0g; Fibre 0.0g; Protein 0.0g; Salt 0.0g

Wine Vinegar with Honey Ingredietns: WINE VINEGAR (70%) (contains SULPHITES), Honey (30%).
Wine Vinegar with Honey Nutrition Information per 100g of product: Energy: 398kJ, 94kcal; Fat: 0.0g; of which saturates: 0.0g; Carbohydrate: 23.2g; of which sugars: 23.2g; Fibre: 0.0g; Protein: 0.0g; Salt: Trace;

Extra Virgin Olive Oil Nutritional Information/ 100g: Energy 1306kJ 307kcal; Fat 0.0g; of which saturates 0.0g; Carbohydrate 76.4g; of which sugars 76.4g; Fibre 0.0g; Protein 0.4g; Salt 0.01g;

Oil with Basil Nutritional Information per 100g of product: Energy: 3687kJ, 897 kcal; Fat: 99.6g; of which saturates: 14.3g; Carbohydrate: 0.1g; of which sugars: 0.1g; Fibre: 0.0g; Protein: 0.0g; Salt: 0.0g

Storage Instructions

store in a cool place from direct sunlight


Savina Creations Ltd, The Magro Food Village, Xewkija, Gozo – Malta

We use cookies on this site to enhance your user experience.